Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Good News!!

A very nice man I work with saw my cards and asked for a few to take to see if he can get them in some stores. Turns out he has two stores that agreed to try me out. He left them samples. I had given him a tote for one of the sets and he wanted more...so I made this tote. Here is a card tote I made real quick while on lunch. I saw a similar one on SCS (I am sorry I don't know the name of the person...if I find it I will be sure to post her name for credit). Ok found it...it was a bag done by Beate check out her stuff it is amazing! Thanks beate for sharing...http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/813961?cat=12356&si=lunch%20bag
P.S. This cute little tote can also be used as a small gift bag. Perfect if you are giving someone jewlery like earrings or something.

No comments: