Monday, March 3, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

Not sure what this means LOL...

I've been tagged by: Jilly http://jillyscreations.blogspot.com/
What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago...I was working at my favortie job I ever had. I was 23 years old and achieved my goal of becoming an Art Director. When I was in Art School I wasn't sure that was ever going to happen but when it did it was the proudest moment (next to graduating) of my life (so far).

Name your 5 favorite snacks
When I am not on a diet LOL...Potato Chips
Now that I am Jenny Craig...JC Cheese Curls
Wasa Crackers and Laughing Cow Cheese
Banana
Cheddar Cheese

Name 5 things you would do if you were a millionaire
Send my parents on their dream vacation
Buy a house
Give mone to my sister and her family
Put money away for children
Build the ultimate scrap room

name 5 things you like doing
Scrapping/Stamping
Crocheting
Shopping
Spending time with Family and Friends
Watching Harry Potter Movies

Name 5 things you would NEVER wear again
Only one thing...PLUS SIZE CLOTHES!!

Name your 5 favorite toys
PS2
Cuttle Bug
Cricut
Lap Top
Camera

ok so now i have to tag 5 people.

No comments: